There are many, many tools available for personal and professional growth. Individual coaching is one of the most powerful of these tools because it is entirely personalized to meet your needs, move at your pace, and serve your goals.
Coaching is—quite simply—a beautiful gift to give yourself.
As a coach, I specialize in work with professional women who desire to
- Increase their impact and step more fully into leadership or
- Do work that is personally fulfilling and engages their passion
- Live a more authentic, satisfying life
One on one coaching with me is good fit for you if you would like to:
- Find personal or professional direction—from the inside out
- Discover a more authentic life path
- Find more fulfilling work, or make your current work more fulfilling
- Clarify what you want for the next phase of your life, and actualize your vision in a realistic, naturally motivating and enjoyable way
- Learn how to access your own inner wisdom—whenever you need it
- Reduce the impact of fears, self-doubt and unhelpful mental chatter in your life
- Experience more confidence, calm and everyday joy
Coaching is not about having someone else motivate you to do the things you don’t want to do but know you should do.
Coaching is about clarifying what you really want, and finding a sustainable, exciting, and fun way for you to get what you want.
Coaching is not about having an expert give you advice.
Coaching is about having a partner who helps you elicit your own inner wisdom and clarity, helps you see where you stand in your own way, and helps you get unstuck.
Coaching will help you address the immediate challenges facing you, and it will also give you a set of tools and skills you can continue to use on your own long after the coaching has concluded.
The Nuts & Bolts
Coaching begins with three foundation sessions that take place during the first month of working together. Clients then continue with 2-4 sessions per month, depending on their needs and preferences.
Sessions take place primarily by phone, with some in-person meetings for local (San Francisco Bay Area) clients who have an interest in meeting in person. Many non-local clients work exclusively by phone.
- 40-minute coaching sessions
- Tara’s materials, including readings on concepts relevant to the coaching work and writing exercises
- Action steps to take each week between sessions, based on the learnings and discoveries from the previous session
- Email support as needed between sessions
Most clients and I find our work naturally concludes after 3-9 months of coaching, when they are on a clear, high-momentum path to achieving their goals, or have successfully navigated the transition they sought coaching around. Some clients choose to continue having ongoing coaching as a source for support for the next phase of their lives, and we work together over a longer-term.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I’m not sure if this is the right thing for me?
Be in touch and we’ll set up an informational call to talk more about coaching and see if it’s a fit for your needs.
What if I don’t love it?
Most clients do. But, if you get started and determine it is not a fit for you, you can stop any time.
What if I have other questions or concerns?
Email me at redlotusconsulting @ gmail dot com and I’ll do my best to answer them!